Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Festive greetings, if anyone is still checking back here these days.

We've been having a very quiet holiday season around here this year. We are also still awaiting the arrival of our guest of honour. There is still no baby girl present and accounted for at our holiday table.

But that's perfectly okay with us. With all the complications we were having in this pregnancy and the warning that we shouldn't be surprised to see her by 37 weeks (which would have been the first week of December), we count ourselves lucky that she is technically overdue as of right now.

With her due date being today, she is still firmly ensconced in her cozy space and comfy as can be. And that's all good since at this stage of the game, she's busy growing a brain. Every day extra she's in there, the smarter she's getting. Hard to complain about that. (Hard but not impossible because I really am quite tired of being pregnant. lol)

Anyway, once she's here and the holidays are behind us, regular posting will hopefully return to this space.

In the meantime, I hope you and yours are having an amazing festive season, in whatever way you like to celebrate!

Michele

4 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

Happy gestating!

stellarparenting.com said...

hey michelle,

I am still here, the forever part of reading your blog keeps me coming back even though we have both moved on to things other than knitting like being a mom and I am bloggin in another place now and rarely comment here or anywhere, I am reading. May that little girl be here soon but not to soon, enjoy your holiday.
J.

La Tea Dah said...

Happy holidays, Michele. And more importantly --- happy birthing! I'm excited for baby's arrival. I see you wrote this several days ago --- so maybe she is already here. I'm excited to hear the happy news when it happens! Congratulations!

Knatolee said...

Happy new year and I hope all goes well with baby girl! My friend is two days overdue for her first baby too. She was here to day and we all went for a very long walk! Hope 2012 is a great year for you and your family.